The Parish Council employs a small staff and owns various pieces of land and properties.
NMPC employs a part time Clerk for four days a week, a Book keeper and Accounts Officer for one day a week, and three Groundsmen who look after the various land and property owned by the Council, except the North Mymms Memorial Hall.
Land and property
The council owns:
- Three recreation grounds at Hawkshead Road Little Heath, Gobions Open Space in Brookmans Park, and Dellsome Lane Welham Green. The latter includes a bowling green, football pitches and the Burns Pavilion. All three have children’s play areas.
- The village green (Bradmore Green) at Brookmans Park
- Allotments at Station Road, Welham Green,
- One bungalow for staff and one for rent and the Council office at Bushwood Close Welham Green.
- North Mymms Memorial Hall, Station Rd, Welham Green – the Parish Council is the Custodian Trustee and the Memorial Hall is managed by its own Committee.
Located at Station Road, Welham Green, they are let out at a low rent. Anyone wishing to become an allotment holder should contact the Clerk to the Parish Council – see HERE for the address and phone number